Plasma Cutters Manufactured and Sold
CNC plasma cutters are a mainstay when it comes to cutting materials in the manufacturing and construction field. There are numerous benefits to having a CNC plasma cutting machine on location:
- Precision and Accuracy – There is no better solution to deliver the precision and accuracy for given measurements. If the system is a computer controlled plasma cutter, dimensions and geometry are stored and there is a higher probability of accuracy.
- Efficiency – A plasma cutting machine has aspects that make it easy to use. Operators only need a minimal amount of training to become proficient. CNC plasma tables can cut up to 300 inches a minute. That gets a lot done, and there is presently nothing to match it.
- Application for a Variety of Materials – A CNC plasma table can cut a number of materials that includes ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Even metals that are 2.5 inches thick pose no problem. This makes CNC plasma tables the perfect tool for tough, industrial jobs.
Our Plasma Cutter Series
At Xycorp, we offer the XCS 2000, 3000, and 4000 series. The 2000 series is standard air plasma with a utilized table. The 3000 series is an economical high-definition plasma utilized table. The 4000 series is an industrial high-definition plasma also with a utilized table. With Xycorp machines, operators can immediately start cutting from the drawing screen that utilizes a Windows-based control system. Technical support and training are web-based, which provides additional savings and convenience for the client.
We Design and Build Using Hypertherm Plasma Cutters
Our machines are designed and built in Palm Springs, California. The customer’s requirements can range from a Water Table to Down-Draft, and can be built to exact specifications. Their CNC plasma cutting table can range from 65 amps to 800 amps so clients can depend on the cutting power they need to get the job done.
Additional Benefits include:
- Xycorp, Inc. knows every in and out of the product. Support is second to none.
- We offer a 1-year warranty of parts and labor.
- Operators receive lifetime support.
- Transparent pricing and absolute clarity on costs.
If you are looking for a CNC plasma table for sale, we have the product that will meet your needs. For more information, contact us to learn more about the many benefits of CNC plasma tables. Call 1.760.323.0333 or 1.888.745.0333. Email: email@example.com.